Iowa is a 7.5 point favorite for Senior Day against Purdue at Kinnick Stadium. After an unusual two weeks that saw the Hawkeyes beat Ohio State 55-24 before losing at Wisconsin, 38-14, what’s in the store for the Hawkeyes this week?
The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse, Mike Hlas and Jeremiah Davis make their picks on On Iowa Gameday for Iowa-Purdue, Iowa State-Baylor, Nebraska-Penn State, Northwestern-Minnesota and Michigan-Wisconsin.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- From winless to winners: Vinton-Shellsburg boys’ soccer eyes first postseason victory