After a massive win over No. 3 Michigan in front of a raucous crowd, Iowa visits an Illinois team that’s averaging just 46,735 fans in 60,670-seat Memorial Stadium for an 11 a.m. kickoff.
How do the Hawkeyes avoid falling victim to the sleepy environment? The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse and Mike Hlas and KGAN/KFXA’s Zach Hanley discuss that, how Iowa’s offense can improve and much more this week on “I On The Hawks.”
The show airs each Thursday at 6:30 p.m. on KFXA.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Suspect of Thursday hit-and-run in custody, explosive devices found at Swisher home
- New technology resonates with young Cedar Rapids patient
- Cedar Rapids Kernels top prospect Royce Lewis plays through knee issue
- In Iowa: Who would govern the best state the best?