It’s finally gameweek in Iowa City.
To help get you ready for Saturday’s season opener, The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse and Jeremiah Davis break down the three key takeaways from Iowa’s media availability Tuesday as the Hawkeyes prepare for Miami (Ohio).
Each Tuesday, 3 And Out will take a look at Iowa’s upcoming matchup, with insight from Kirk Ferentz and players.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn
- Keystone nursing home breaks ground on expansion