Iowa heads into the Big Ten portion of its season coming off its first regular season loss since November 2014.
In the video above, The Gazette’s Marc Morehouse and Jeremiah Davis discuss the main takeaways from the Hawkeyes’ media availability Tuesday, after a few days to digest the 23-21 loss to North Dakota State.
MORE College Football ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Guaranty Bank Building nearly empty in preparation for sale
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Meet downtown Cedar Rapids’ latest advocate
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- University of Iowa Health Care asks for help collecting bills