It sure would be nice if, rather than a needless military parade planned for later this year, President Donald Trump would spend the $30 million on restoring electricity to Puerto Rico. If only the folks on Fox and Friends felt the same way.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- Cargill proposes rail yard near Rompot neighborhood
- Police: Iowa City duo had drugs, gun in apartment with child
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Former UNI point guard Juwan McCloud finds new home
- Elkader man and dog injured in SUV versus motorcycle accident at intersection of Highways 13 and 100