America uses guns routinely to protect its politicians, airline pilots and banks.
If they’re worth protecting, why aren’t our schoolchildren?
Aaron Rivera Blairstown
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two pedestrians injured in crash outside Marion restaurant
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State