It makes me nervous to hear Iowa House Speaker Linda Upmeyer compare working on taxes and the state budget to a game that ends when the whole thing comes tumbling down.
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former UNI point guard Juwan McCloud finds new home
- County auditors, voting system vendors to attend cybersecurity workshops in Iowa
- Burlington to pay $2 million to family of Autumn Steele, who was shot by police in 2015
- Dog becomes mom to tiny kitten nursing it as if it’s her own
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Police: Indiana man accused of sexually abusing 12-year-old Linn County girl