U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s decision not to bring criminal charges against Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server only reconfirms the greatest blunder in U.S. political history was Richard Nixon’s failure to erase the tapes.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Cedar Rapids opioid panel highlights programs, need for initiatives
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.