One hundred ninety one point five million dollars. Say that slowly three times. Really. Vote no for the Iowa City school bond on Sept 12. Vote early and vote no. Time for the state to allow counties to pass a penny sales tax for schools and give those of us who pay property taxes a break. Let everyone pay for public schools
Curt H. Moore
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Rural high school students are skipping college. Should we be worried?
- Johnson County continues with crisis intervention center efforts
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism