I see the U.S. House Freedom Caucus wants to take after Speaker Paul Ryan and force a vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act without a hint of a replacement plan (“House conservatives hope to revive Obamacare repeal vote,” Aug. 13). I have a nice, big stick for them to use, and I’m scouting around to find a dead horse for them to flog properly.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Reynolds, Hubbell trade punches from a safe distance at Iowa Republicans, Democrats hold party conventions
- News Track: Another Coralville Hy-Vee expected by fall
- Cedar Rapids Police arrest juvenile in possession of marijuana, handgun
- Kennedy golf coach Julie Buerman claims Cedar Rapids City Amateur title
- In Iowa: Who would govern the best state the best?