Sen. Chuck Grassley, at a recent forum you gave President Donald Trump a B-plus or A-minus for his actions since becoming president.
So, how has he done?
1. Trump’s original immigration ban, including Iraqi translators who aided our country in the global war on terror, as well as the replacement ban, were ruled unconstitutional by the courts.
2. Rather than drain the swamp, Trump has enlarged it by appointing unqualified billionaires to cabinet posts. Betsy DeVos, with no academic qualifications, and who never attended public schools, is in charge of the education department because her family contributed $200 million to Republicans, $21,600 which was given to you. It appears that she bought the position, plain and simple. And you voted for her!
3. Climate change deniers, anti-environmentalists, such as Rick Perry and Scott Pruitt, and anti-labor advocates confirmed to cabinet positions designed to provide protection and guidance for the good of all Americans. This doesn’t bother you?
4. Trump’s chief strategist, Steven Bannon said, “These cabinet nominees were selected for a reason and that is deconstruction.” Senator, they were appointed to destroy the departments they now lead. You voted to approve them.
5. Intelligence chief Michael Flynn fired for his connections with the Russians and lying about it. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other Trumpsters have Russian connections and Sessions lied also. Aren’t you concerned about this?
6. Trump calls the media the biggest enemy of the USA. Do you agree?
Your performance qualifies you for a D-minus.