Our country needs extreme vetting of presidential candidates. Possible criteria include the following:
1. Have you read the United States Constitution, and do you understand the responsibilities and limitations of the three branches of our government?
2. Have you ever served in government at a local or national level?
3. Have you ever served on a voluntary basis to further the causes of those with disabilities, those living in poverty, and the disenfranchised?
4. Have you divulged your tax returns?
5. Have you consistently treated women, men, those with him you disagree, religious minorities, those with disabilities, and all ethnic groups with respect during your public life?
6. Are you eager to address the growing gap between the wealthy and the poverty-stricken in our country?
7. Do you think quality health care is a right for every citizen in U. S.?
8. Do you think a free and appropriate education is a right for every child in this country, regardless of disability or socio-economic status?
9. Do you have a basic understanding of world geography and the political and economic relationships among countries of the world?
10. Have you been fair to those with whom you have had business relationships in the private sector?
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT
Thank you for signing up for our e-newsletter!
You should start receiving the e-newsletters within a couple days.
11. Are you determined to avoid war using diplomacy or other means to avoid loss of life for military personnel and civilians in our nation and abroad?