Sen. Chuck Grassley will vote for the latest Obamacare repeal bill, not to improve the well-being of Americans, but for purely political purposes. He has said that “there are 10 reasons why the bill shouldn’t be considered.” It is not being done for economical, actuarial or common sense reasons. It is only being done because it was passed by Obama. He doesn’t want to improve the existing system. He wants to kill it. And he doesn’t seem to care that it will hurt millions of Americans. I suggest you call him to let him know that he should do what is best for most Americans.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Community Foundation of Johnson County selects new executive director
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area teams to watch
- Independence boys’ soccer hopes substate play brings out the best in their game