President Donald Trump, elected by Vladimir Putin, Russian hacking, money and influence, and by FBI director James Comey, complains daily that the press is everything that is wrong with America. You report issues as you see them, not as Trump likes them. Why continue to be the brunt of his nasty sarcasm? Give him what he wants! Quit reporting on him, his family, his appointments (who by the way are filling up the swamp no draining it) about anything and everything Trump. Then listen to him holler. After all, we’re dealing with a 70-year-old third-grader.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two pedestrians injured in crash outside Marion restaurant
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State