Why in America is it easier to purchase a M-16 or AK-47, then in some states to prove you are a U.S. citizen and register to vote?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Von Maur thriving as some other retailers falter
- Meet downtown Cedar Rapids’ latest advocate
- Boys' state tennis: Cedar Rapids Washington's Ty Sherman, Rami Scheetz win 2A doubles title
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- How Eastern Iowa and former Hawkeye players are doing in pro baseball