I can’t believe far left leaning Democrats are taking over the Democratic Party. I have to think that moderate Democrats silently wonder, “where are we going with this?’” Not supporting a Supreme Court nominee who appears to be a “down the middle” candidate and allowing a nuclear option will come back to haunt them. This is especially so if President Donald Trump gets a second term and replaces several more judges.
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Iowa City Pride throws biggest festival in its 48-year history
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa City police toughen stance on fireworks violations
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Voters without IDs a small share of primary electorate
- Suspect of Thursday hit-and-run in custody, explosive devices found at Swisher home