Letter: Contact Grassley about spending plans

Please take the time for you, your family, your friends and your neighbors to contact Sen. Chuck Grassley’s office and request that he continue the resolution on funding the government until 2017 and avoiding lame-duck, wasteful spending plans.

He can be contacted in Cedar Rapids at (319) 363-6832, in Council Bluffs at (712) 322-7103, in Davenport at (563) 322-4331, in Des Moines at (515) 288-1145, in Sioux City at (712) 233-1860, in Waterloo at (319) 232-6657, and in Washington, D.C. at (202) 224-3744. Or you can tweet @ChuckGrassley about #NotLameDuck and #NoLameDuckSpending.

Save your future.

Ed Dunbar

Iowa City

Like what you're reading?

We make it easy to stay connected:

to our email newsletters
Download our free apps

Give us feedback

Have you found an error or omission in our reporting? Tell us here.
Do you have a story idea we should look into? Tell us here.