According to a news release, the downtown Cedar Rapids Public Library is currently closed due to a water main break in the area.
The location is scheduled to open at 1 p.m. Monday, with additional delays possible if water is not restored by that time.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Autum Barthelman has career day for Sigourney at state track
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Triathlon coaching now focus of former University of Iowa rowing coach
- Jeremy Fopma sparks Marion's late run to a 3A boys' state track repeat