CEDAR RAPIDS — Emergency responders are at the scene of a rollover crash involving an extrication near the intersection of westbound Highway 30 and Interstate 380.
The Cedar Rapids Police Department tweeted several photos of the crash site on Friday, Sept. 22.
Authorities are urging motorists to seek alternative routes.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Prairie’s Jensyn Jones grew up around the softball diamond
- Area softball Super 10: Kennedy, Jefferson extend their stay on top
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- Severe obesity rates surging in rural America, with 29 percent climb among young people