CEDAR RAPIDS — An Operation Quickfind has been issued for a missing teen.
Cedar Rapids police say Arianna Naykia Jasper, 16, was last seen in Des Moines at 9 a.m. Friday. She is described as black, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds. She has a hoop nose ring on the right side of her nose. According to the report, Arianna is bipolar and is off her medication, and she can reportedly be aggressive and suicidal. She may be wearing a red coat with a black lining.
Anyone with information on Arianna’s whereabouts is asked to contact Cedar Rapids police at 285-5491.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Tiffin is Iowa’s fastest growing city
- State finally suspends license of Cedar Rapids man convicted in texting-while-driving deaths
- Norris, Glasson seek union backing after Boulton exit
- Big Grove cans coming to stores this weekend
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Cedar Rapids splash pads open early for hot weekend