CEDAR RAPIDS — A Cedar Rapids man faces charges after authorities said he showed up to a woman’s home with a handgun.
According to the Linn County Attorney’s Office, on Sept. 30, 21-year-old Brady W. Lawing threatened to kill a woman during a phone conversation. Police said Lawing then showed up at the woman’s home with a handgun.
Lawing was arrested and has been charged with going armed with intent, first-degree harassment and carrying weapons.
MORE Linn County Metro ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Linn's Parker Bechen enjoys return to the diamond after scary head injury
- 20 years, no NBA draft first-rounders for Iowa basketball
- World of Outlaws heading to Farley Speedway on Friday
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally
- ‘March for Our Lives’ proponents meet in Cedar Rapids as part of U.S. tour
- UI falls behind on reviews of central administrative offices