This week On Iowa Politics discussed Sen. Ernst's recent town hall meeting in Washington, Iowa, the race for the 2018 governor and Rep. Steve King's relevancy, and lack of comments on the Charlottesville incident.
On Iowa Politics is a weekly news and analysis podcast which re-creates the conversations that happen when Iowa's political reporters get together after deadlines have been met. This week's show features James Lynch, Christinia Crippes and Ed Tibbetts. This week's show was produced by Max Freund and the music heard in the podcast is courtesy of Kelly Pardekooper. Chat with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @OnIowaPolitics, and subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. Know an Iowa musician who should be on our show? Send their band sound files to firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE News ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase; accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Nate Boulton suspends campaign for governor following allegations of sexual misconduct
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience