No foolin': Illegal vendors charged outside of Def Leppard concert in Cedar Rapids
Men charged with peddling without a license; t-shirts confiscated
| || |
CEDAR RAPIDS — Cedar Rapids police were bringin’ on the heartbreak for a group of men trying to sell Def Leppard merchandise outside of their concert Monday night.
Cedar Rapids public safety spokesman Greg Buelow said six people were charged with peddling without a license outside of the US Cellular Center. One of the men was charged twice and taken to jail, Buelow said.
The individuals charged were:
- Thomas D. Ingram, 55, of North Port, Fla.
- Thomas J. Keane, 55, of Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Bruce G. Lappen, 58, of Lowell, Mass.
- James J. Quitoni, 49, of Davie, Fla.
- Raymond R. Rourke, 47, of Methuen, Mass.
- Paul C. Simon, 52, of Woodstock, Ga.
Buelow said approximately 120 T-shirts were confiscated.