WASHINGTON — U.S. Central Intelligence Agency Director Mike Pompeo said on Sunday he would not be surprised if North Korea tested another missile, given that it had two tests in July.
“I am quite confident that (North Korean leader Kim Jong Un) will continue to try to develop his missile program, so it wouldn’t surprise me if there was another missile test. He conducted two in July, so it wouldn’t surprise me if there was another missile test,” Pompeo said on Fox News Sunday.
MORE Nation & World ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Houser, Walker rivals close on spending in Linn Supervisor’s race