Iowa Public Television hosted a 90-minute Iowa Press debate Wednesday night for the Iowa Democratic Gubernatorial Primary.
The candidates are: Nate Boulton of Des Moines, Cathy Glasson of Coralville, Fred Hubbell of Des Moines, Andy McGuire of Des Moines, John Norris of Des Moines and Ross Wilburn of Ames. The winner of the June 5 primary will face Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds in November’s general election.
The debate was be moderated by David Yepsen, the host of “Iowa Press.” Panelists were James Q. Lynch, political reporter for The Gazette, and Kay Henderson, news director for Radio Iowa.
MORE 2018 ELECTION: GOVERNOR ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase; accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title