Readers of all ages found themselves at the annual One Book Two Book festival this weekend in Iowa City.
The celebration of children’s literature began on Friday with a young author’s dinner and lasted through the weekend and on to the Write Out Loud celebration on Sunday at UI Macbride Auditorium.
Festival attendees were treated to special presentations, author meet and greets, plenty of storytelling and much more.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Offense erupts, pitcher Brusdar Graterol’s stuff sizzles as Cedar Rapids Kernels blast Wisconsin, 14-1
- Some towns continue to shrink, but many Iowans are choosing to stay
- Shelby Houlihan wins second national track title
- Shuttered Monroe Elementary finds new life as apartment building
- A small community's big dreams for the future
- Green Island offers rich views in slow month for bird-watching