Fruit-filled pastries are the highlight of this three-day festival, along with games, carnival rides, a car show, silent auction, music and food. Kolaches are $12 dozen and $6 half-dozen, cash or credit. Sale hours — while supplies last — are Friday: 6 to 9 a.m., drive-up only, and 5 to 9 p.m.; Saturday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday activities also include Mass at 8 and 10:30 a.m. and a pork and dumpling dinner from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
St. Ludmila Kolach Festival
5 to 9 p.m. Friday (6/8), 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday (6/9), 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday (6/10), St. Ludmila Catholic Church, 211 21st Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids; Kolachfestival.org/schedule/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Reynolds, Hubbell trade punches from a safe distance at Iowa Republicans, Democrats hold party conventions
- News Track: Another Coralville Hy-Vee expected by fall
- Cedar Rapids Police arrest juvenile in possession of marijuana, handgun
- Kennedy golf coach Julie Buerman claims Cedar Rapids City Amateur title