Formerly known as the Riverbank Art Fair, the annual Spring Art Expose gathers 90 artists from the Midwest and beyond, to display and sell their artwork, ranging from painting, jewelry, photography and printmaking to glass, clay, metal, wood, fiber, mixed media and more. The indoor event also showcases work by University of Iowa artists and a photo exhibition, “Home,” and offers plants for sale from Reha Greenhouses. From noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, patrons ages 21 and over can sample and purchase wine and craft beers from Midwest wineries and breweries.
Spring Art Expose
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (4/21), 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday (4/22), Main Lounge, Iowa Memorial Union, 125 N. Madison St., Iowa City; free admission
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 'The Killer Beside Me' TV show features Coralville murder case
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch
- Iowa primary voters will be asked for ID as new law gets soft rollout
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area teams to watch
- Nice weather in Iowa means more motorcycles — and crashes