Imagine The Beatles performing with a symphony orchestra. Here’s your chance to find out, when Classical Mystery Tour teams up with Orchestra Iowa. These fab four musicians look and sound like The Beatles, but the event is more than just a rock concert. Hear “Penny Lane” with trumpets, the beauty of “Yesterday” with an acoustic guitar and string quartet, the rock/classical blend on “I Am the Walrus” and more. Come celebrate the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper, and experience the hits performed as they were written.
Orchestra Iowa: Beatles Tribute
7:30 p.m. Saturday (5/19), Paramount Theatre, 123 Third Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; $18 to $54, Paramount Ticket Office, (319) 366-8203 or Paramounttheatrecr.com; call to order student and youth tickets
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Autum Barthelman has career day for Sigourney at state track
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- Jeremy Fopma sparks Marion's late run to a 3A boys' state track repeat
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson 400-meter relay has razor-thin margin of victory at state track