Chris Kattan is best known for his many characters on “Saturday Night Live” from 1996 to 2003, including Mr. Peepers, Mango, Kyle DeMarco and one of the head-bobbing Butabi Brothers, who went on to star in the 1998 film “A Night at the Roxbury.” Among his other film credits are “Corky Romano,” “Undercover Brother,” “The Year Without a Santa Claus,” “Crazy Enough,” “The Last Film Festival” and “Walk of Fame.” In 2017, he also put his best foot forward for a turn on Season 24 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars,” where he partnered with Witney Carson,
7 p.m. Thursday (4/26), Penguins Comedy Club, 208 Second Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; $25 advance, $27.50 door, (319) 362-8133 or Penguinscomedyclub.com
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two pedestrians injured in crash outside Marion restaurant
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Autum Barthelman has career day for Sigourney at state track
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- Triathlon coaching now focus of former University of Iowa rowing coach
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints