Steve and Tina Prusha of Amana, IA are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Garett Prusha, to his fiancée, Natalie Boysen. Natalie is from Camanche, IA of parents James and Sonia Boysen and Jeffrey and Virginia Daval. She is a graduate of the University of Dubuque and now works as an ER nurse in Davenport, IA. Garett graduated from Loras College also in Dubuque, where he met Natalie shortly thereafter. He now works as a credit analyst at a bank in Geneseo, IL. The couple look forward to their wedding Aug. 25, 2018 in Dubuque, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Police: Iowa City duo had drugs, gun in apartment with child
- Cargill proposes rail yard near Rompot neighborhood
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Update: Fundraiser ride to support RAGBRAI events canceled