John and Karen Schaub of Muscatine, IA will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on
Friday, June 8. Karen Kramer and John Schaub were united in marriage at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Luzerne, IA on June 8, 1968. Their
children include Nate Schaub (Fumiko), Seattle, WA, Tisha Junge (Jeff), Cedar Rapids, IA and Nick Schaub (Annie), Robins, IA. They have been blessed with four grandchildren, Syriana Schaub, Trey Junge and Greta and Rory Schaub. The Schaubs will celebrate their golden
anniversary with a trip to Seattle this summer with their family.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building
- Area softball Super 10: Kennedy, Jefferson extend their stay on top
- Prairie’s Jensyn Jones grew up around the softball diamond
- March for Our Lives event in Cedar Rapids moved to Raygun
- Dubuque area man sentenced to four years for fraud scheme involving 250 victims