Norman and Elaine Miller of Norway, IA were married June 9, 1953 and have been by each
other's side ever since. They have four
children, 13 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
Mom and Dad, you are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of
support that every family wishes it had.
Please free free to honor them with a card
shower at 3018 78th St., Norway, IA 52318.
Love, your family
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building
- Area softball Super 10: Kennedy, Jefferson extend their stay on top
- Prairie’s Jensyn Jones grew up around the softball diamond
- March for Our Lives event in Cedar Rapids moved to Raygun
- Dubuque area man sentenced to four years for fraud scheme involving 250 victims