Gene and Nancy Scott will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary June 14, 2018. Gene Scott and Nancy Nickell were married on June 14, 1958 at the Baptist Church in Wellman, IA. They have three children, Carol (Ray) Glass of North Liberty, Donna (Paul) Ford of Wellman and David (Emily) Scott of Bondville, VT, six grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. They will celebrate with a family dinner later this summer.
Please honor them by sending cards to Gene and Nancy Scott, 515 11th St., Wellman, IA 52356.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Study: Seafood consumption tied to more sex and faster conception
- 20 years, no NBA draft first-rounders for Iowa basketball
- World of Outlaws heading to Farley Speedway on Friday
- North Linn's Parker Bechen enjoys return to the diamond after scary head injury
- UI falls behind on reviews of central administrative offices
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally