would like to extend our gratitude and heartfelt thank you for all the prayers, cards, food, plants, memorial gifts, support, and sympathy during this most difficult time. A "special" thank you to Hospice Compasus, the Lutheran Home Staff for their loving care, Pastor Sue for her
visits and the nice service, Lori Ferguson for providing the beautiful music, and Wesley
Methodist Church members who provided food and/or worked the luncheon. Darlene was
well-loved and will be greatly missed!
Ken and Jim Struve, Shirale Hanson
and our Families
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Reynolds, Hubbell trade punches from a safe distance at Iowa Republicans, Democrats hold party conventions
- News Track: Another Coralville Hy-Vee expected by fall
- Cedar Rapids Police arrest juvenile in possession of marijuana, handgun
- Kennedy golf coach Julie Buerman claims Cedar Rapids City Amateur title