You'll never be forgotten, that simply cannot be. As long as I am living, I'll carry you with me. Safely tucked within my heart, your light will
always shine; a glowing ember never stilled, throughout the end of time. No matter what the future brings or what may lie ahead, I know that you will walk with me along this path I tread. So rest my Angel, be at peace and let your soul fly free. When it's my time, I'll join you there for all eternity.
I love you to the Moon and back, Mama Bear.
Love, Baby Bear
MORE Holiday ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two pedestrians injured in crash outside Marion restaurant
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State