After 40 Years!
He says it was love at first sight when he
spotted her working on the assembly line at the Amana Refrigeration plant, where he was a maintenance worker. He was right. On May 6, 1978, Doug and Ginger Kohoutek were married in Marengo, IA. Forty years, three daughters, three sons-in-law, eight grandchildren, and many miles of travel and happy memories later, they are still adventuring. Your Iowa and California families thank you for showing us all how two amazing people do love right. Happy
Anniversary, Mom and Dad. We love you!
Bethany & Boonie + Strummer, Lola; Katie & Clint + Max, Levi; Jessi & Bizhan + Brielle, Benjie, Quinn, Cassidy
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Community Foundation of Johnson County selects new executive director
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area teams to watch