Tom and Kathy (Kroymann) Safley will be
celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married at First Lutheran Church on April 20, 1968, which is where they first met while
attending Sunday School years earlier. They are native Cedar Rapids residents, where they
continue to reside. They are blessed with three children, Susan (Kevin) Cano and Brian (Karen) Safley of Cedar Rapids and Lisa (David) Callender of Lees Summit, MO. They also are the proud grandparents to Brandon, Justin and Colin; Krissy and Addilyn; and Matthew and
Morgan. Tom and Kathy will celebrate their
anniversary with extended family and friends in August and have a "bucket list" trip in October.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Community Foundation of Johnson County selects new executive director
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area teams to watch