Gillian Morgan Karp and John Louis Bloodgood were united in marriage on Sept. 16, 2017 at
Columbia Edgewater Country Club in Portland, OR. Officiant was Sally Davidson.
Parents of the couple are Nils and Carol Karp of Charlotte, NC, and John and Kris Bloodgood of Palo, IA.
A reception, dinner and dance followed the
Marissa Karp (sister-in-law of the bride) was Maid of honor. Bridesmaids were April Bloodgood (sister-in-law of the groom), Michaila O'Reilly, Tausha Patton, and Kelly Hammond.
Brian Bloodgood (brother of the groom) was Best man. Groomsmen were Joe Baldridge, Matt Smith, Bob Engel, and Chad Patton.
Flower girls were Loralye Bloodgood and Madison Karp (nieces of the couple). Ring bearer was Zeb Karp (nephew of the couple).
The couple resides in Mint Hill, NC. They are both employed by Brighthouse Financial.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally
- Johnson County continues with crisis intervention center efforts
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building