Laura Marie Schulte of Tiffin and Shawn Michael Hagen of Atkins were united in marriage Sept. 23, 2017 at Crescent Moon in Sedona, AZ. They
reside in Laveen, AZ.
The bride is the daughter of Nick Schulte (Norway) and Cathy Nunn (Tiffin) and the granddaughter of Art and Karen Schulte (Norway). The groom is the son of Mark and Irene Hagen (Laveen, AZ) and grandson of Kenny and Pat Hagen (Homestead).
The newlyweds are planning to celebrate their
nuptials with family and friends in Iowa later this coming spring.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase Man accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience