Don and Sue Nelson of Cedar Rapids celebrated 50 years of marriage this week. They were united in marriage in Springfield, IL on Nov. 4, 1967. They are pictured with grandsons Cale and Ian, and will be celebrating their anniversary with a family trip this winter.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep