Danny and Dianne Hartz will celebrate their 50th anniversary on Nov. 11. Daniel Hartz and Dianne Good were united in marriage on Nov. 11, 1967 at St. John Lutheran Church, Newhall, IA.
They have two sons, Jason and Jeff (Jenny), and two granddaughters, Gretta and Libby.
Danny and Dianne are celebrating with a family weekend and later with a Caribbean Cruise.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep