... A decade of marriage began with my wife
Monica, lifting me up through the darkness,
encouraging me to stand, guiding me out of the shadows of the past and into the light of a
hopeful future, filled with joy, and laughter, and peace. Not enough space or words to thank you for all the patience and love you have given me. God bless you.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Von Maur thriving as some other retailers falter
- Meet downtown Cedar Rapids’ latest advocate
- Boys' state tennis: Cedar Rapids Washington's Ty Sherman, Rami Scheetz win 2A doubles title
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- Traded for Shohei Otani in a way, Jacob Pearson makes his way up to Cedar Rapids Kernels