Kasey Taylor Bannon and Jordan Seth Juel were united in marriage on Oct. 15, 2016 at the North American Martyrs Catholic Church in Lincoln, NE.
Parents of the couple are Pam and Doug Bannon of Marion and Diane and Richard Juel of Cedar Falls. A reception and dance followed the wedding at the Nebraska
Erin Robinson, sister of the bride, was the matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Julie Rabe, Lisa Riley, Kristi Brown, Megan Reed, and Erin Van Praag. Kinley Hunemuller, friend of the couple, was the flower girl, and the bride's personal attendant was LeKeisha Weimerskirch. Adam Hunemuller, friend of the groom, was the best man. Groomsmen were Ryan Waldon, Eric
Blair-Broeker, Brandon List, Adam Meirick, and Ben Bannon. Ushers were John Capps, PJ Tentinger, and Thad Sturm.
The couple reside in Lincoln, NE where
Kasey is an academic advisor in the College of Engineering for the University of
Nebraska, and Jordan is a software
developer for Ameritas lnsurance Company.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase; accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Nate Boulton suspends campaign for governor following allegations of sexual misconduct
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Tiffin is Iowa’s fastest growing city
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant