80 on Nov. 1!
Come help her family celebrate her birthday on Saturday, Oct. 28 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at St. Joseph's Church Hall, 1790 14th St.
No gifts please, just your company.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase Man accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience