On Sept. 2, 1967, Ted and Nancy (Leitz) Crow were married at the Assumption Catholic Church in Cresco, IA.
A family celebration was hosted at Lake Okoboji by children Kathleen Moasser of Scottsdale, AZ, Stephen Crow and wife Janice of Ames, IA, and Christine Crow of Des Moines, IA.
Also in attendance were grandchildren Kaveh Moasser and Brandon and Hannah Crow, and their cousin Addison Holderman.
Fun was had by all!!!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Big draws coming Saturday to downtown Cedar Rapids
- University of Iowa Health Care asks for help collecting bills
- Iowa boys’ state golf results: East Buchanan’s Jacob Hesner wins 1A title
- Nearly 4,000 Iowa faces anchor World War I exhibit