The William "Bill" Lacy Family
Despite his handicap sticker saying "non-expiring", it did expire Sept. 4, 2017. Bill winged his way to Heaven immediately restored to health and peace, as God promises. Our hearts are filled beyond measure for the calls, cards, food, visits, flowers, stones and monetary gifts. Our souls burst with gratitude for the care and compassion of the entire Hiawatha Care Center staff, including the bath aide whom Bill admonished not to mess up his 10 hairs when drying him.
Hugs and Laughter,
Marlene, Keith, Ramona, Rita, Gunnar Lacy and Teresa Williams
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep