The children and grandchildren of Ron and Kathy Bossler are delighted to congratulate them on
50 years of marriage. Ronald Bossler and the
former Kathryn Boisen were united in marriage on Oct. 14, 1967 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Van Horne, IA. Sharing in their joy are sons Aaron (Jeff Sears), Eric (Lynette) and Adam, along with grandchildren Morgan, Dylan, Colton, Courtney and Eli. They celebrated with a family
dinner earlier this month.
Please share in their celebration with a card and special memory at:
6441 21st Ave. Drive, Vinton, IA 52349
Congratulations! We love you!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Total Care selected as third Medicaid insurer in Iowa
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- 2018 prep softball preview: Area players to watch
- Community Foundation of Johnson County selects new executive director