These two kids were able to turn their thought into reality 23,130 pounds of goods were delivered to Houston on Sept. 20. This would not have been possible without this amazing community, who wrapped their hearts around their cause.
A Special Thank You to Don Hummer Trucking (and amazing driver Dennis and wife) for your truck/
semi/driver/logistics to deliver the supplies; Eastern Iowa Buildings (of Fairfax) for your partnership in
organizing, and your crew and equipment; Jeff at Dostal Catering for your generous donation;
St. John XXIII for the use of your parking lot; JMS Transport for steering donations our way and your
support; Global Apparel (Michelle, You ROCK!); Strategic Financial Solutions for your generosity and
support of our cause; Bohr Dahm Greif for reaching out and helping our effort; Just Coz Bar, who adopted this event for an afternoon; The Gazette and KCRG for shedding light on our event to the public.
For EVERYONE who took time out of their day to volunteer their time or bring a donation, no matter how big or small we could not have filled this semi without you.
"Thank you, seriously, from our whole heart" Peyton and Harper
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase Man accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title
- Iowa governor candidate Nate Boulton faces sexual misconduct allegations
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience