Geraldine "Terry" Shepard
Oct. 8, 1927 Dec. 16, 2016
They say there is a reason,
They say time will heal.
But neither time nor reason
Will change the way we feel.
For no one knows the heartache
That lies behind our smiles.
No one knows how many times
We've broken down and cried.
We want to tell you something
So there will not be any doubt.
You are so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to be without.
We love and miss you every day. XO
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Houser, Walker rivals close on spending in Linn Supervisor’s race
- Iowa governor candidate Nate Boulton faces sexual misconduct allegations